Re: where are the dirname and basename functions?

Hallo Gerrit,

libfetish.a seems to be related to GNU coreutils (google on it).
Maybe one of the hardcore cygwin gurus could shed a light on this?

In the meantime I have helped myself lifting the dirname source (actually
it's dir_name) from the new cygwin coreutils package.

thx,
H.