This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: coreutils-5.2.1-2
- From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed at reedmedia dot net>
- To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:41:11 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: coreutils-5.2.1-2
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > By the way, where do I download the files like shown at
> > http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-cat.cgi?file=gcc-core%2Fgcc-core-3.4.1-1-src&grep=gcc-core
> > ?)
> I'm sure you saw this link at the website:
I will have to look closer.
The link I posted above mentions a .patch, .sh and .README files.
Looking at a mirror like
didn't show them.
I guess they are available ... but I was hoping that someone could point
me to the documentation noting where they are or a link to the files that
I have overlooked.
Jeremy C. Reed
BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html