This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How change libtool rule of naming dlls from "cygFOO-version.dll" to "FOO.dll"?
- From: Maarten Boekhold <boekhold at emirates dot net dot ae>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:13:13 +0400
- Subject: Re: How change libtool rule of naming dlls from "cygFOO-version.dll" to "FOO.dll"?
- References: <loom.20041221T073209email@example.com>
Mikhail Dmitrievsky wrote:
I have a problem. I write dll for Tcl and my dll must have fixed name
"libsurfit.dll" because of fixed initial procedure name, but using libtool i
have cygsurfit-1.dll :(
Use the "-module" flag with libtool. That will create libsurfit-1.dll
instead of cygsurfit-1.dll.
If you also want to get rid of the version number, use in addition the
libtool -module -avoid-version .......
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html