This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
nl_types not present
- From: Vadiraj <vadiraj dot cs at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:02:58 +0530
- Subject: nl_types not present
- Reply-to: Vadiraj <vadiraj dot cs at gmail dot com>
I have a application that uses nl_types functions, catopen, catgets, catclose.
But, cygwin does not have these functions. I see these functions are provided
by libnls. Googled it but, was unsuccessful.
Can any one help me to get these functions?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html