This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: YA in a series: snapshot what a happy sound
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:21:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: YA in a series: snapshot what a happy sound
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 27, 2004 at 05:15:34PM -0800, email@example.com wrote:
>Simple test case (typed in from memory as I don't have internet access for
>the next week):
>int main(int argc, char **argv)
> return 0;
>The bug seems to be when a zombie is left after having successfully waited
>for a child.
As much as I love simple test cases, they aren't much use if you don't
describe the problem they are attempting to demonstrate.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html