This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin mounted root /
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:05:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin mounted root /
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 12:48:30PM +0800, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>I am working on a CD with lighttpd popped up on it. But I cannot set up the
>lighttpd root to point to the CD root in machines where cygwin is installed.
>There is no problem at all for non-cygwin box with lighttpd pointing to the CD
>root. I think the problem is there's a setting of
>C:\cygwin 27752252 26707836 1044416 97% /
>somewhere in the environment or registry which I won't be able to change.
>Can anybody help point out how cygwin sets up these mounting points?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html