This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to get 1.5.9 package?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:41:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: How to get 1.5.9 package?
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Yung Leem wrote:
> I go to cygwin.com, and trying to download cygwin 1.5.9, but I can't find a way to download it
> other than downloading 1.5.12 through install (setup.exe) program. Can you let me know how I
> could do this?
This is not possible in any sort of official or supported way. Only the
latest version is supported, as it is designed to be backwards
compatible with older versions.
Unofficially, you can either search the web for stale mirrors, or check
out the sources from CVS near the date 1.5.9 was released and build the
DLL yourself. But don't expect much help from this list if you do this,
because the limited resources here means the first thing any one will
tell you if you experience a problem is upgrade to the current version.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html