This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Executables removed by setup.exe?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 02:20:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: Executables removed by setup.exe?
- References: <200412290437.iBT4b5g23298@panix3.panix.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 11:37:05PM -0500, email@example.com wrote:
>I find that the following executables disappeared from /bin:
>Immediately prior to this observation, I had run setup.exe and
>received new versions of findutils and binutils.
>Could there be a connection? Has anyone else experienced this
This is one of those scenarios where following the guidelines at
http://cygwin.com/problems.html would be helpful.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html