This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sybase isql
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: cluenek <cluenek at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:22:11 -0600
- Subject: Re: sybase isql
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004, cluenek wrote:
> set CYGWIN=netsec tty glob server
"netsec" is not a valid CYGWIN option. I think you meant "ntsec".
> I have no idea what to check for now. I think it has
> something to do with tty, but not sure.
> Any ideas would be great.
Have you tried the obvious? Remove tty from the CYGWIN
environment variable and reboot? Just a WAG.
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
the best safety device in any aircraft is a well-trained pilot...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html