This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.12-1: 64 bit file sizes unsupported in gcc
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:53:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: 1.5.12-1: 64 bit file sizes unsupported in gcc
- References: <007301c4ee08$27027cc0$0101000a@Andrew>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 04:40:23PM -0800, ANDREW PALFREYMAN wrote:
>gcc doesn't appear to recognise fseeko64, etc. My cygcheck dump attached.
Cygwin doesn't *have* an fseeko64. Just use fseeko. It's 64 bit capable.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html