This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New setup.exe snapshot - please test
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:17:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: New setup.exe snapshot - please test
- References: <200412291546.iBTFkArf081464@mail.his.com> <20041229104950.T82773@mail.his.com>
Thomas Dickey schrieb:
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004, Max Bowsher wrote:
- Fix setup keeping open handles to every tarball it installs during a
(Which appears to have been indirectly responsible for the weird hangs
people have been experiencing.)
Is there a bugzilla or other tracking tool for setup.exe ?
I ran into a problem with it last week, which I can see on the mailing
list was mentioned a few times w/o resolution.
But internally for developers only.
Please use it only read-only, and discuss problems in the cygwin-apps
mailinglist. Not here.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html