This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc-3.3.3 :fpclassify
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 02:36:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.3.3 :fpclassify
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <NUTMEGQbKCO2ev2zosG00000b47@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
Dave Korn wrote:
Gerrit, does the output from "gcc -v" for 3.4.1 show "--enable-c99"? Or has
someone fixed it in the headers somehow?
No, I didn't used --enable-c99. Maybe it was considered to be a bad
change and reverted.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html