This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: gcc-3.3.3 :fpclassify
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 02:02:35 -0000
- Subject: RE: gcc-3.3.3 :fpclassify
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-owner On Behalf Of Gerrit P. Haase
> Sent: 31 December 2004 01:37
> Dave Korn wrote:
> > Gerrit, does the output from "gcc -v" for 3.4.1 show
> "--enable-c99"? Or has
> > someone fixed it in the headers somehow?
> No, I didn't used --enable-c99. Maybe it was considered to be a bad
> change and reverted.
Ah, here we go.
Revision 1.15 / (download) - annotate - [select for diffs] , Mon Dec 29
19:26:11 2003 UTC (12 months ago) by mmitchel
CVS Tags: tr[...SNIP!...]0-3_4-1, HEAD
Changes since 1.14: +2 -3 lines
Diff to previous 1.14 (colored)
* acconfig.h: Add _GLIBCXX_USE_C99_MATH.
* acinclude.m4 (GLIBCXX_ENABLE_C99): Define GLIBCXX_USE_C99_MATH.
* configure.ac: Define HAVE_S_ISREG and HAVE_S_IFREG when
* aclocal.m4: Regenerated.
* config.h.in: Likewise.
* configure: Likewise.
* Makefile.in: Likewise.
* include/Makefile.in: Likewise.
* libmath/Makefile.in: Likewise.
* libsupc++/Makefile.in: Likewise.
* testsuite/Makefile.in: Likewise.
* src/Makefile.in: Likewise.
* po/Makefile.in: Likewise.
* include/c_std/std_cmath.h (_GLIBCXX_USE_C99): Replace with ...
(_GLIBCXX_USE_C99_MATH): ... this.
* testsuite/27_io/basic_filebuf/sgetn/char/1-in.cc: XFAIL for
* testsuite/27_io/basic_filebuf/sgetn/char/1-io.cc: Likewise.
* testsuite/27_io/basic_filebuf/sgetn/char/2-in.cc: Likewise.
* testsuite/27_io/basic_filebuf/sgetn/char/2-io.cc: Likewise.
* testsuite/27_io/basic_istream/readsome/char/6476-2.cc: Likewise.
* testsuite/27_io/objects/char/9.cc: Likewise.
* testsuite/ext/stdio_filebuf/char/10063-2.cc: Likewise.
... looks like it was made into an autoconf test, so it'll presumably be on by
default for cygwin/newlib.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html