Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Brian Bruns wrote:

and leave it be. We shouldn't be forcing our views on other people.

If you leave it be, then that is the view forced on other people.

No view is forced. People must make an effort to find it. If said person doesn't want it then don't go looking for it.
--
Help Wanted: Telepath. You know where to apply.