Obscene Content Tiebreaker

Ok, clearly the voting process is hopelessly flawed.  When will people
learn: Democracy doesn't work. </Homer>

So, in the interest of putting this mess to bed once and for all, I ask you
all to consider:

WWRHD?

That's right, "What Would Red Hat Do?".  But please don't speculate, there's
no need.  We simply need a favor from Corinna: Corinna, could you please
forward this issue to Red Hat's legal department, for their opinion on
whether the company wishes to continue to shoulder this heretofore
undiscovered liability?  We've all heard the stories of folks being fired
for pr0n at work, it's no great stretch to imagine the obscenity at hand
being used as an excuse to fire somebody with cause, and no further stretch
to envision a subsequent lawsuit directed towards the outfit carrying the
bulk of the (c)'s to Cygwin.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.