Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
The question stands: What is the reason Cygwin should provide this obscene content?

Yes, why not? Yes, it is traditional. Yes, administrators like those kind of things. Yes, computers are not for children. Yes, because we like freedom of speech. Yes, because we like guys like you asking annoying questions.

If you cannot guess a reason for yourself, just remove this package
from your repository and shut up.

Regards, Gerrit -- =^..^=