Installing cygwin on Win XP Pro for multiple users

All,
I have browsed the cygwin documentation, FAQ, and news group
emails and still have some general questions.

We have installed cygwin and checked the option to install for
"multiple users". Does cygwin support multiple users on win XP Pro?
Is there any documentation or FYI's anyone can pass on with respect
to anything I should know about multiple users on a winXP box
using the same cygwin install?

Thanks,
Phil