This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Bug] dup() of serial file descriptor confuses select()
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:29:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Bug] dup() of serial file descriptor confuses select()
- References: <41E45759.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jan 11 17:46, Billy wrote:
> select() exhibits incorrect behavior when given
> a dup()-licated serial device file descriptor
> in its fd_set parameters. The select() call
> immediately returns -1, but with errno = 0.
Thanks for the report and the testcase. Both problems should be fixed
now in current CVS.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html