This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Help, cant run scripts in cygwin!
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:52:59 -0800
- Subject: Re: Help, cant run scripts in cygwin!
- References: <loom.20050114T145752firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kristian Carlsson wrote:
Isnt it enough to do "chmod u+x filename" to make the file executable
in cygwin? Atleast I can't run my script files this way. Please help!
What was your first indication that it failed? :-)
Start here: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html