How to ensure every file/dir has Administrators permissions? (ntsec, passwd, group)

I'm using ntsec on ntfs. The thing is when users restrict group and world access to their files (umask 077 or chmod g-rwx,o-rwx), the administrators group is also locked out. Very unpractical for automated backups running from the administrator account.

Now, I would like every file/dir created with cygwin always to have full Administrators permissions (or any other group). I was guessing that this should be doable in the passwd/group files, but I can't figure out how.

greetz,
Bert