Re: Help! Need B.20.1 src

On Sat, 2005-22-01 at 18:44 -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 05:23:41PM -0500, John Mellor wrote:
> >I'm looking for the source for the cygwin1.dll b.20.1.19 version, put
> >out in 1999.  The CVS tree on the RedHat site only goes back 4 years,
> >and I guess they just threw everything before that in the bit bucket.
> >Anybody got a copy, or know where I can get it?

> How about humoring us and telling us why you think you need this.

Some time ago, I built a package that links in this DLL that somebody
found useful, and now actually wants to pay me for.  Having to put food
on the table, I'd like to oblige them.  Rather than upgrading to the
latest-and-greatest, and all the work involved in changing APIs, etc., I
just want to ship the one that I've got, seeing as it works perfectly
well.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but if I'm going to make a few dollars off
of a non-free something that links in an open source library, I need to
provide the source for the open-source parts with the product, or fall
afoul of the LGPL.  So, to make everybody happy, I believe that all I
need to add, is to provide the source for cygwin1.dll to the Customer.

Quite some time ago, I lost my most of my older cygwin stuff when I had
a disk crash and a bad backup, and I guess I'm going to need to replace
some of it.  However, the source tree for this old stuff is no longer
available in the RedHat CVS repository or the many mirrors that I've
checked.

Any idea where I can get it now?