This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: odd behavior of symlinks on Win XP
- From: Jeff dot Hodges at KingsMountain dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 11:43:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: odd behavior of symlinks on Win XP
- Reply-to: Jeff dot Hodges at KingsMountain dot com
> On Jan 31 12:25, Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com wrote:
> > email@example.com said:
> > > There's a patch in current Cygwin CVS which should solve the icon
> > > problem.
> > Super. Tho, will fixing "the icon problem" also fix the behavior dichotomy
> > between Explorer and Open/Save dialogs (which I noted in my original
> > posting in this thread)?
Great, thanks :)
When might this find it's way into the setup.exe install?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html