This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Hyperthreading problem: remote access
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:38:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: Hyperthreading problem: remote access
- References: <41FD7F9D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <41FFFC27.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 11:01:11PM +0100, Joris van der Sande wrote:
>Larry Hall wrote:
>>Chris has already answered that question earlier in the discussion. He
>>needs physical access to the machine to resolve this problem. Remote
>>access isn't enough.
>Forgive my ignorance, but I read the archives back to 1 jan 2004 but
>found no explanation why remote access doesn't help the developers to
>track down the problem. Could someone please point me to the relevant
I can't imagine why this would be a useful thing to discuss here.
However, here is one of the times I repeated that I don't want to do
this over the internet:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html