This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /proc functionality; ls errors
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 22:22:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: /proc functionality; ls errors
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <41FC0A3E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050131091944.GA18009@cygbert.vinschen.de> <42006C72.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
linda w wrote:
> Cool - does that mean it was a bug and was fixed, or did it just
> happen to disappear due to some other improvement? Either way...
I think that the functionality did not exist before, and Corinna added
it. So, not a bug, just things that weren't implemented yet. I suspect
that this will allow better ps tools (such as pstree which was mentioned
elsewhere) to be ported. But, I haven't tried building any of them so I
really don't know.
> 'bout how long does it take till things go from CVS to a release,
> these days. I've tried twice to build from CVS, but never seem
> to have gotten a full build to run w/no errors (not to mention having
> a woefully inadequate machine to build such a project on...(sigh)).
> Such is life...:^).
Try a snapshot.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html