This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:17:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.
- References: <41E042E6.4050001@CrackCreative.com> <E1CnQUuemail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4201114C.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 12:43:40PM -0500, Daniel B. wrote:
>Andrew DeFaria wrote:
>>Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>>>Accidentally, and without the knowledge or consent of the user.
>>Bull. It is not installed by default. The user must select it, thus
>>that's his consent.
>Try clicking on the root installer node to specify to install
>everything. You get no notification about off-color content.
>(I think) the web pages give not warning about off-color content.
>The user certainly has not given informed consent.
You've missed the boat here. The problem has been rectified. The
discussion has finished.
We don't need to discuss this any further.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html