This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygrunsrv problem
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 19:04:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygrunsrv problem
- References: <BAY102-F18945DC0CB2527DEC6D302A17F0@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Feb 3 11:56, Jeremy Deither wrote:
> When trying to install DynDNS Updater as a service, I keep getting error
> messages such as "Given path doesn't point to a valid executable." My
> question is how should I format the --path string to recognize C:\Program
> Files\DynDNS Updater\DynDNS.exe? I have tried "<C:\Program Files\DynDNS
> Updater\DynDNS.exe>" as well as several variants and none were successful.
Cygwin is a Posix environment. Use Posix paths, not Win32 paths.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html