This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to start a Win gui app on remote server
- From: Christian Weinberger <christian dot weinberger at directbox dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:32:02 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: How to start a Win gui app on remote server
- References: <s202470a.019@CNTNIS01.ESKOM.CO.ZA>
The solution works, but be aware that there is a drawback running sshd in
Whenever a user logs off from the server PC with the windows logoff function,
windows ends all currently running ssh sessions.
Search the list for a more detailed explanation.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html