This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cc1plus : out of memoey
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Alexis Cothenet <cothenet at cppm dot in2p3 dot fr>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:12:04 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: cc1plus : out of memoey
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, Alexis Cothenet wrote:
> Hi all,
> the subject is the error message i gave compiling a simple programm
> on cygwin. I tried to compile it under Linux OS and it worked fine.
> Does someone knows what is the problem and how could i soulve it ?
You could start by reviewing and following the Cygwin problem reporting
guidelines at <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>... Also,
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html