This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RXVT copy/paste behavior
- From: Rizwan Kassim <rizwank at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 22:13:51 -0800
- Subject: RXVT copy/paste behavior
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: rizwank at ucla dot edu
While I've googled constantly for it (and seen it alluded to on this
list, but never explicitly explained), I havent been able to find out
how to do the following:
Disable the behavior in rxvt that copies any selected region into the clipboard.
Enable the right mouse button to act as paste (rather than just the
middle mouse button)
Find some other way of selecting an rxvt range and copying it (maybe
the middle button)
Any one know how to do this?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html