This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: hyperthreading fix, try #1
- From: Jörg Schaible <Joerg dot Schaible at Elsag-Solutions dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:31:03 +0100
- Subject: RE: hyperthreading fix, try #1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Brian Gallew wrote on Monday, February 07, 2005 2:18 PM:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> Fixing that seems to have fixed my hyperthreading problems. I have
>> run three invocations of the scripts for four days without a hiccup.
>> Previously, I had problems within minutes.
> Go, you! Someone should give you a gold star for this.
IMHO Chris needs more something like a life-time award :)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html