This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with alarm() not functioning twice in one program.
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:39:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: Problem with alarm() not functioning twice in one program.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, Max Bowsher wrote:
> The following program produces the output:
> ...and then hangs.
> Can anyone help me understand why?
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
the best safety device in any aircraft is a well-trained pilot...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html