Re: Changing root path from /ecos-c/ to /

At 07:13 PM 2/8/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Larry,
>
>Well, I wish it were that simple. That command doesnt work - it needs the Win32 file system to basic utilities like ls, etc.

Huh?  'umount' is a command that doesn't rely on any other command.  It's a
separate executable.  See 'man umount' for more details.

>When eCos is installed, it somehow makes c: mount on /ecos-c, it previously was /. We're trying to find a way to put it back.

True enough.  And technically since this is an issue with eCos, you will
really need to follow-up with them if 'umount' won't work for you for
some reason and the docs I pointed you to don't help you either.

Holliston, MA 01746