This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 20050208 hyperthreading bug is back ?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:37:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: 20050208 hyperthreading bug is back ?
- References: <loom.20050209T210756email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 08:47:12PM +0000, CV wrote:
>I reported before that the 20050206 snapshot appeared to fix
>the hyperthreading bug for me.
>Now it seems that the next snapshot 20050208 broke it again.
Yes, you're right. It's back. I see it myself.
How wonderfully bittersweet that I can now reproduce these problems
at will. :-)
I have a patch that makes it better but a long running test died while
I was in the middle of typing this, so apparently it isn't perfect.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html