This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe timestamp 1108087248: mined-2000.10-1: minor glitch
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:04:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: setup.exe timestamp 1108087248: mined-2000.10-1: minor glitch
- References: <20050211063650.EFA381B52C@cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 06:28:50AM -0000, email@example.com wrote:
>There is an intrusive blank line in the entry for mined-2000.10-1 in
>setup.ini timestamp 1108087248, preventing its download and installation.
What is your *exact* problem? If blank lines in an ldesc are causing a problem
then this is a problem for GConf2, desktop-file-utils, gnome-keyring, TeXmacs,
and a number of other packages.
FWIW, I had no problems installing mined.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html