Re: Re: Graduate Student needs help/information.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 10:29:46PM -0600, Nick Leeson wrote:
>Thank you Chris for your reply. May I consider the people mentioned in
>the webpage
>>http://cygwin.com/who.html
>as the official maintainers ? I had a feeling that this webpage was
>kind of informal, but then I can be wrong!!

cygwin.com is the definitive source for information on the cygwin
project.  That's why I pointed you there.

There are just two official maintainers of the cygwin DLL.  The other
contributors to the DLL are volunteers who require approval from me or
Corinna before checking anything in.

OTOH, if by "cygwin" you mean more than just the cygwin DLL and want to
include the list of all of the package maintainers as well, then, no,
that list does not include those people.  You can find who supports what
by perusing the cygwin-announce archives.  We don't publish a list of
all of the package maintainers.

If none of the above makes any sense to you then, presumably, you have
more research to do about how things work around here.  The cygwin web
site should have all of the information that you need.

cgf