This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "drive j not mapped"
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:07:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: "drive j not mapped"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 10:54:10AM -0000, Christopher Gardner wrote:
>just downloaded cygwin, click on desktop icon, and ***drive j not
>mapped*** appears on screen, click a button and hey presto, it closes
>down. what is going on?
That's just the drive that we use for thought process monitoring as part
of cygwin's continued efforts to provide feedback for homeland security.
Don't worry you'll be forgetting that this error ever existed as soon as
you download the next version of cygwin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html