This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: proftpd not run, and is gcc4 for cygwin coming?
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: "shih lin" <shlinlin at 37 dot com>,cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 06:18:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: proftpd not run, and is gcc4 for cygwin coming?
- References: <200502191109.j1JB98mI006677@mail16.bigmailbox.com>
At 03:09 AM 2/19/2005, shih lin wrote:
also another issue, is , gcc4 seem already out, is that have it for cygwin
"out" might mean released to some people; that's likely among the
requirements before it is incorporated in cygwin.
Did you check the cygwin archives to see how long it's been since anyone
reported progress on supporting PCH? Are you bringing a fix for that?
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2005-02/ (search for cygwin)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html