This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: findutils-20041227-1
- From: Tom Hall <tlhall at keepandbeararms dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:50:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: findutils-20041227-1
- Operating-system: CYGWIN_98-4.10 mind 1.5.12(0.116/4/2)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tlhall at keepandbeararms dot com
> Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:50:19 -0500
> From: Christopher Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: findutils-20041227-1
> On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 07:33:23AM -0700, Tom Hall wrote:
> >On Mon, Dec 27, 2004 at 17:42:11 -0000, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> >> I've made a new version of 'findutils' available for installation...
> >Thanks you !
> Did you notice when this announcement went out?
Yes. What's your point ?
> >> Perhaps more importantly, this version includes a patch from Corinna
> >> Vinschen which should stop the dreaded floppy seek problem that was
> >> reported on the cygwin mailing list.
> >This also fixes the manifestation of this problem with "df", which was
> >actually bothering me more than "find". Now they're both back to normal.
> No, actually it doesn't. df has nothing to do with findutils.
You're right. After rebooting, the floppy seek stuff came back with df.
Back to "subst a: c:" in my cygwin.bat :-(
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html