problem remove file from another user

Hi folks

I try to remove the file outlook as user fjb but the system complains that I have no permission to remove the file. But as far as I see the user fjb has enough right to remove the file.

Please how can I remove the file.

Thanks Franz

fjb@PCBN0192:/usr/local/bin Mon Mar 14  14:19:23 556 getfacl outlook .
# file: outlook
# owner: Administratoren
# group: SYSTEM
user::rwx
group::rwx
group:Benutzer:rwx
mask:rwx
other:-w-

# file: .
# owner: F.Braunbeck
# group: Benutzer
user::rwx
group::rwx
group:root:rwx
group:SYSTEM:rwx
mask:rwx
other:-w-
default:user::rwx
default:group:root:rwx
default:group:SYSTEM:rwx
default:group:Benutzer:rwx
default:mask:rwx
fjb@PCBN0192:/usr/local/bin Mon Mar 14  14:19:26 557 rm outlook
rm: >>outlook<< entfernen? y
rm: Entfernen (unlink) von >>outlook<< nicht m"oglich: Permission denied

fjb@PCBN0192:/usr/local/bin Mon Mar 14  14:19:44 558 groups Kein root Administratoren Benutzer

IMPORTANT
There is no way to send a email direct to this mail address.
Every Mail which is not send to cygwin@cygwin.com is automatically deleted.

Regards

    Franz