Re: cygwin 1.5.12 & 1.5.13 break utime() on Windows 98 [Solved in snapshot]

I wrote:
I just upgraded to cygwin 1.5.13, and since I did so, the utime() system call stopped working on my Windows 98 system. It returns a "permission denied" error when it should succeed instead.
[...]

Hmm, never mind.  After browsing the mailing list archive, I noticed a
similar problem had been reported for utimes() (which I didn't search
for...), and I've confirmed that the problem disappeared when I
installed the latest snapshot.

Sorry for the noise.

--
   Josef Drexler                 |       http://jdrexler.com/home/