Re: cygwin-1.5.14 crashes with memory fault?

On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 02:18:22PM -0700, Lester Ingber wrote:
>If you can suggest how to debug Cygwin-1.5.14 when I can't bring up a
>window, since I immediately get a memory exception, I'd be glad to try.
>It's true that the only change in my Cygwin system just before installing
>1.5.14 was the standard setup install of the new tetex utils.

How about providing details on what you mean by "memory exception"?  What
are you seeing?  If you are getting a dialog box then there would be a
place to get "more details", I presume.

FWIW, cygcheck.exe is not a cygwin program so there is no reason why you
should not be able to run it.

cgf