This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: latex coredumps on cygwin 1.5.14-1
- From: Andrew Chi <achi at fas dot harvard dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 18:52:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: latex coredumps on cygwin 1.5.14-1
- References: <42506F06.email@example.com>
Same thing as reported by R.M. and D.J., but perhaps different system.
On XP SP2, "immediate" segfault of tetex-3.0.0-1 on startup for both
cygwin-1.5.13-1 and cygwin-1.5.14-1. But note that the command
"pdfetex -version" does not segfault; maybe there's a problem with the
part which tries to read input?
On the other hand, the old verion, tetex-2.0.2-15 is fine on both
cygwin-1.5.13-1 and cygwin-1.5.14-1 with XP SP2.
P.S. Somebody let me know if this email is extraneous. Sorry I do not
have a more useful contribution.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html