This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Python 2.3.5
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: gotcha at bubblenet dot be
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:28:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: Python 2.3.5
- References: <424DB32D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 03:46:37PM -0500, Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
> This is a question for the Python maintainer : I'd like to know if he
> has the plan to release 2.3.5 for Cygwin.
No, I only plan to maintain 2.4 and later releases. FWIW, Python 2.4 is
part of the standard Cygwin distribution:
> This would be appreciated a lot as it is the required version for
> using the coming Zope 2.8
Does Zope 2.8 run under Python 2.4?
> When forcing Zope 2.8 to run with Python 2.3.4, I get errors I wont get
> help to correct as long as I do not run it on 2.3.5
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html