This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ipc, sockets and windows sp2
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 07:27:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: ipc, sockets and windows sp2
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <SERRANO60A2YbzyhkEY0000002e@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Dave Korn wrote:
> Incidentally, what's the difference between the cygwin0.dll and the
> new-cygwin1.dll, anyone? Is the -0.dll the
> one one? I'm fairly sure it's the new-* dll that gets installed by "make
They should be the same file, hardlinked. I'm not entirely sure why but
that's how it's on my system. I'm not sure if the s/cygwin1/cygwin0/
happens when you do make check or during the normal build.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html