Missing dependency in winsup/cygwin for libc.a

  MMmf.  I know it's not always meant to work when you do a partial rather
than top-level build, but reckoned it was worth a head's up.  I just edited
a source file in newlib/libc/stdio, cd'd into my
objdir/i686-pc-cygwin/winsup/cygwin, and issued a make all.  Nothing
happened.  I cd'd into the objdir/i686-pc-cygwin/newlib directory, issued
make all, and libc.a and libg.a got rebuilt.  Then I went back to the cygwin
directory, tried make all again, and the cygwin dll got rebuilt.

  I conclude that the cygwin dll makefile lists the newlib .a files as
dependencies of cygwin dll, but that the dependency web doesn't go as far as
to include the dependencies of the newlib .a files on their respective
source files.  This may well be as-expected, owing to the nature of
recursive make, but I thought I'd ask if this was a known 'gotcha'.

    cheers,
      DaveK