Re: latex coredumps on cygwin 1.5.14-1

I installed the below-mentioned latex 3.0.0-2 packages on
cygwin 1.5.14-1 (WinXP) and it seems to work fine.

Thanks to all who contributed to clarifying the problem
and to Jan for providing the fix.

-Dave Johnson
cdjohnson@austin.rr.com

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
It indeed segfaults under wine; it seems the
actual release has not been tested.  This was probably when I rebuilt
to add the trivial updmap fix.  I haven't identified the culprit yet,
it seems to have to do with non-clean rebuilds.  Anyway.

I have uploaded a 3.0.0-2 at

http://lilypond.org/cygwin/uploads/tetex

a setup.ini is available.  This is a clean rebuild of 3.0.0-1, but it
works here.  Please try it and tell me if it works for you, so that I
can announce it to cygwin-apps.