This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin programs called from non-cygwin programs mauling \" in args
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:20:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin programs called from non-cygwin programs mauling \" in args
- References: <20050113064248.GA2416@efn.org> <20050119233410.GA2888@efn.org> <20050120092613.GB4951@cygbert.vinschen.de> <20050406090903.GA660@efn.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 6 02:09, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
> Corinna, have you a chance to think about this? I've come to think that
> using the MinGW rules makes most sense.
I didn't think any further about this. It's not that important since
it's easily workaroundable. I also fear we get the usual complaints
that zillions of scripts must be changed if we dare to break backward
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html