This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe troubles
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Bernhard Ege" <bernhard at ege dot cc>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:32:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: setup.exe troubles
- References: <4253C27A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bernhard Ege wrote:
I have accidently overwritten some of the mirrors that setup.exe offers
and I would like it to start out fresh. My problem is however that I
cannot see anyway to reset the list.
So, how do I make setup.exe reinitialise the offered mirror list?
I don't understand. The mirror list is reloaded from cygwin.com every time
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html