RE: Problems installing TeTeX-3.0.0-2!?

----Original Message----

  I have experienced problems in the past because some of the texmf data
files got the wrong ownership/permissions on them during install.

  I think this happened as a result of me installing cygwin initially as one
username (but nonetheless using the "for all users...." option) and then
updating it later using a different username.  If those files had bad
ownership, deleting them and reinstalling would be expected to fix it.

    cheers,
      DaveK