RE: lilypond-doc-2.4.3-1 using setup.exe 2.457.2.1 fails to display music images

I've observed the same behaviour, but tracked it down a little further. lilypond does produce a tex-output, but it does not generate dvi nor ps neither pdf. You should be able to write a tiny shellscript as a wrapper, that generates pdf from the tex-output...

  matthias